Giving Tuesday is November 29, 2016!
Most people know about Black Friday and Cyber Monday – now we have GivingTuesday, “the opening of the giving season”. It’s a day where charities, companies, and individuals join together to share commitments, rally for favourite causes, and think about others.
Boston Terrier Rescue Canada is a registered GivingTuesday partner! Our partner profile page allows supporters to donate directly to us through CanadaHelps. Or, you can donate by participating in our official GivingTuesday Campaign, our ever-popular…
HOLIDAY GIVING TREE!
On GivingTuesday, you can choose an ornament to place on our Giving Tree – a candy cane, a red box, a nutcracker – it’s all up to you. And be sure to leave a special message when you checkout – it will appear under the tree. We always look forward to reading your touching and heartfelt comments.
By the end of the campaign on 31 December, we hope our tree will be adorned with many glistening ornaments and that we’ve reached, or surpassed, our fundraising goal of $10,000.
There are many other ways to support BTRC on this GivingTuesday:
- Donate your Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum points and/or Canadian Tire Money
- Shop at one of our many on-line retail partners and BTRC will receive a % of the purchase price
- Collect and cash in empties for our Empties for Paws Campaign, better yet set up an empties drop off location
- Collect items for our on-going recycling fundraiser with Terracycle Canada
- Donate your time to us by volunteering and/or fostering
Your generous support allows us to help care for the many dogs in our program.